This blog is still very much under construction, please bare with me as I try and get everything looking Pretty!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, 2011

No updates for a while because work has been really, really busy but for the most part I have stayed on the Eating Clean bandwagon.

I did fall off one day and indulged in some Fair Food at work and regretted later as I felt so terrible for an entire day.

Breakfast:
Protein shake with frozen berries, yogurt, skim milk and protein powder (FYI I still don't like the strawberry flavour of my Proteim Powder).

(1 Protein, 1 Complex Carb from Fruit)

Snack
Half of a Whole Grain Wrap, with Natural Peanut Butter and a half of a Banana
(.5 Complex carb from Starch, .5 complex carb from Starch (=1) and 1 Protein

Lunch
Leftover Beef Tenderloin with Salad (Romaine Lettuce, carrots and tomatoes) and celery
(1 Protein, 2 Complex Carbs from Vegetables)

Snack
Cottage Cheese and carrots
(1 Protein, 1 Complex Carb from Vegetables)

No comments:

Post a Comment