This blog is still very much under construction, please bare with me as I try and get everything looking Pretty!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Band Wagons

I don't normally like to jump on blog bandwagons when it comes to posting certain things on certain days, but over at Heir to Blair, Blair has started (ok she didn't just start it, she has been doing it for quite a few months) doing McFatty Mondays. She has had incredible success with her weightloss program, so I want to join in on the weight loss fun. I am not ready to include my actual weight yet but for my first goal I would like to loose 10 lbs (you need to start small, right).

Here I am in all of my chubby glory (please feel free to point and laugh and my uber frumpy appearance today as well as the water spots on my shirt from just washing dishes).

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! New follower from Heir to Blair! :)

    I've lost 93 pounds so far if you wanna check out my story :) I'd be happy to help you along the way with words of encouragement!! :)

    http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your weight loss! IMO, you look great to begin with but I hope you achieve what you're looking for. I'm following you now. :) I look forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete