This blog is still very much under construction, please bare with me as I try and get everything looking Pretty!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

McFatty Monday (even though it is Thursday!)

I worked on Monday so I didn't have time to write up my McFatty Monday post (trying to fit 40 hours worth of work into 7 hours is near impossible).

I will confess that I didn't weigh myself last week and I didn't weigh myself this week. How terrible is that. I am trying to establish a plan for myself, that I will stick with, instead of jumping in feet first and winging it. My current plan is to use SparkPeople to monitor my food intake and increase my activity by doing a few days of the 30 Day Shred every week and running on other days. When I return to work I will be able to bring my stuff with me on run days and run downtown on my breaks. Everyone in our office is very active so I am sure I will be able to find someone to join me too!

So after an unsuccessful week all I can say is onwards and upwards.

Hope everyone had a better week than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment