This blog is still very much under construction, please bare with me as I try and get everything looking Pretty!

Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011

Breakfast 6:30 am
1/2 cup of Oatmeal with 1 cup of boiling water, left to sit for 10 minutes
Added 1 scoop of ISOfemme protien powder (strawberry smootie flavour) and 1/4 cup of thawed berries.
Coffee with skim milk.


Note: I found the oatmeal to be a bit runny and the taste and texture of the protien powder to be a bit overwhelming. Will add Flax and Wheat Germ tomorrow and lower the amount of protien powder so I can adjust to the taste.


AM Snack (9:30)
Cottage Cheese and a Banana
Water

Activity 11:30
40 Minute Power Walk at Lunch with stairs

Lunch (12:30)
Chicken Explosion from the The Eat Clean Diet Recharged.
Water

NOTE:OMG this was so good, it prepares four servings so I will be having it for dinner tonight as well but it was so good that I do not mind at all. Plus I fell super satisfied!!!

PM Snack (2:30)
Cut up green peppers and carrots with hummus
Water

NOTE: I ate this early, I am such a sucker for hummus that I was really craving it and no amount of water was helping, hopefully I can avoid this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment