This blog is still very much under construction, please bare with me as I try and get everything looking Pretty!

Friday, July 15, 2011

July 14, 2011

I was off with the kids today

Breakfast (7:00)
Plain, fat free Greek Yogurt with berries (yummy)

Activity (9:30)
60 minute Zumba class followed by Ab workout and stretching

Snack (11:00)
Morning Constitutional muffin

Lunch (12:30)
Soup (Recharged book)

PM Break (2:30)
Hummus and cut up carrots and cucumbers

Dinner (5:30)
Grilled Salmon with olive oil and Romaine lettuce with, cucumbers, zucchini and carrots and EVOO and Apple Cider Vinegar

Evening Snack (7:00)
Toasted sprouted bread with apple sauce and natural peanut butter

Around 9:00 I also had a Honey brown beer, shouldn't have had it but it tasted great so I am not going to beat myself up over it.

Went to bed at 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment