This blog is still very much under construction, please bare with me as I try and get everything looking Pretty!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12, 2011

Woke up at 6:10

Breakfast (6:20)
Oatmeal with egg whites, almond butter, cinnamon and milk
coffee with skim milk

NOTE: tried a different recipe today, adding egg whites and hoping the oatmeal and other ingredients would disguise the taste of the egg. No such luck, I had trouble working through it and couldn't finish it all. Posted on the Nest Health board and got a couple of other suggestions that I am going to try tomorrow.

AM Snack (9:30)
Cottage Cheese and cut up mango
Water

Note: also brought a kiwi but didn't eat it since I felt satisfied after finishing the mango.

Lunch (12:15)
Chopped Romaine lettuce, match stick carrots, zucchini and cucumber with a can of low sodium tuna, packed in water with olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
Water

NOTE: Much yummier than I anticipated it would be

Dinner (5:30)
Chicken breast with half a sweet potato

Activity
Went to the gym today, did 20 minutes of cardio and then did the lower body workout followed by the Ab workout

Went to bed at 10:00



No comments:

Post a Comment